Join us for a one-of-a-kind, fine dining experience! The Vintner’s Table is an intimate, educational Wine Pairing Dinner showcasing premium Chaddsford wines alongside a seasonally-inspired, five-course meal by J. Scott Catering.
The Vintner's Table includes after hours access to the Winery's most intriguing and inviting spaces. This includes a tour and barrel tasting in the Wine Cellar and Barrel Room, housed in a former 18th century dairy barn, as well as dinner in the Wine Study, located in the Vintner's farmhouse.
Seating is purposefully limited to just 20 guests in order to create a close-knit, welcoming environment for all guests. Chaddsford and J. Scott Catering staff will provide interesting and practical wine-and-food guidance throughout the evening, while customizing the conversation to meet the personal interests of the group.
- Greeting Wine: 2019 Sparkling White
- Fried Smoked Mozzarella with Local Truffle Honey and Crispy Speck with Pre-Release 2021 Chardonnay
- Duck Fat Potatoes, Shaved Asparagus, Frisse Pancetta Tuile, Pickled Beets, Champagne Oregano Vinaigrette with Pre-Release 2019 Rise / Run
- Lamb and Feta Meatball, Tomato & Harissa Chutney, Tzatziki with 2019 Merlot
- Pan Seared Atlantic Salmon, Caper-Dill Cous, Grilled Asparagus and Mediterranean Salsa with 2021 Redux
- Classic Vanilla Bean Crème-Brûlée, Macerated Raspberries and Fresh Mint with Niagara