After laying his claim in the East End, Jack the Ripper's killing spree fills the dodgy streets of London with panic and fear. But as the fall weather sets in, the murders begin to subside. The townspeople grow hopeful that Jack’s finally buggered off and his horrific reign of terror has ended.
Then, on a bitter cold night in November, a baffling murder occurs.
Scotland Yard proves to be straight rubbish, unable to solve the crime. Has Jack the Ripper returned or has another chap taken his place?
London needs your help! Polish up your looking glass and help them uncover clues to pinpoint the killer and the motives. Along with an evening of mystery and suspense, you’ll enjoy bloody good hors d’oeuvres and downright brilliant PA wine!
Share this first-rate experience with your best lads – and don't forget to don breeches and frocks that are fit for the Queen.
Food & Wine Pairing Menu:
Featuring our Catering Partner, Mama Mia Continental Fusion
- Charcuterie Board with '17 The White Standard and '17 The Red Standard
- Cucumber Finger Sandwiches with '17 Sauvignon Blanc and Chaddsford White
- Shepherd's Pie with '16 Pinot Noir and '17 Merlot
- Salt Beef Slider with PA Craft Beer
- Chicken and Corn Chowder with '16 Sur Lie Chardonnay and '17 Harbinger
- Dessert with Coffee and Tea
*Menu subject to change without notice.